Guide, Support, Tutorial

The key tricks of Content Optimization that work behind conversions

With the web world playing an integral role in today’s lifestyle, changes have crept into our lives. Businesses are seeking the online approach to keep up with the dynamic strategies evolving every day and as businessmen are seeking the online platform and are hard-core into it, newer and effective strategies are surfacing giving light to core marketing ideas. Content optimization is the latest strategy that people have been adopting in order to turn greater conversions.

Talking about content optimization, you may be thinking if this is the most effective approach to convert readers into potential revenue source. While some are already implementing the concept, others who are not yet familiar with the aspect are asking themselves if it is really possible to turn readers, who just hop into your website to get a good read of the content published on a website, into source of revenue. Let’s see how they could turn into “hard cash”.

Even when the year, 2017 is coming to an end it is appropriate if you could go back to last year and find out what kept your content “rocking”. The number of page views you had managed to get and the number of emails that stacked up on a rapid pace. Well! Hold on! These are not the only things that made you get the cash. There is this particular formula that has come to the rescue of online marketers. Take a look:

  • Considering an influencing tone to convince stakeholders so that they invest greater capital towards content marketing and deploying permanent staff for the same
  • Switching from the much renowned branding effort to the prospective marketing activity

SEO articles gave birth to content marketing. It all started with use of keywords, the number of times the phrases would be used on a particular article would be determined by the length of the article. It would then be submitted on an article website, where thousands or may be millions of articles would find a way.

The onset of 80/20 rule

Then came the 80/20 strategy. An advanced approach, the 80/20 rule is making a mark in the industry. This approach entails 80% of the focus on content creation and the rest 20% on promotion. With this in their head, marketers started studying the scenario. They encouraged development of content which readers were interested in. on the other hand some strategists are of the opinion that the 80/20 rule is about 80 percent promotion and 20 percent content creation.

Money matters

When it comes to establishing a business online or offline, all people seem to be interested in is money. Considered to be a long time commitment content too can bring in the money marketers are interested in. all that online entrepreneurs want to focus is generation of revenue. They always seem to be looking for the right ways that would earn them the money.

The multiple growth formula

The growth formula that is working behind the success of content marketing involves leads being multiplied by the average value of order. So, basically it is like:

Content x Purchase Frequency x Average Order Value

The multipliers play a key role in scaling growth. As the multiplier increases by 30%, the revenue generated becomes double the amount expected.

Scaling lead numbers

Did you know email leads could be the potential source of earning? The more the leads the better it is for a business. However as a marketer you must essentially focus on gaining confidence of your customer base. The more value you add, the greater becomes your customer base.

Rise in Purchase Frequency

Now that you have already known the strategy that works behind the extension of the lead list, it’s time to convert the leads into real time money. As you capture the base you learn tricks. Midway you can encourage your leads into spending more money on the website by enticing them to a buy. This may necessarily demand paying huge amount for ads that are attractive and paving way for a great email list.

Become a Cartface Partner

Create your free account to grow your business

Join Now